Hello, Zvago Lake Superior members!
Here is this week’s construction update:
- Roof framing is complete, minus one parapet, for Zone One. Also, we are on day two of our rubber roof installation.
- The plumbers have completed waste and vent piping except to poke through the roof once complete. They are currently installing water lines on the third and fourth floor.
- HVAC–They have all the exhaust and fresh airs completed. They are currently installing the sleeves for the Magic Paks.
- The electricians have boxed out all floors in Zone One and have pulled the feeder cables into the electric room.
- Piping for the sprinklers has been installed on the fourth floor and they are currently working on the third floor.
- In Zone One, the carpenters are blocking and backing out units and starting to frame in fireplaces. In Zone Two this week, they are continuing to frame second floor walls and are working on third floor trusses.
Have great weekend and a Hoppy Easter!