Hello Zvago Lake Superior members,
Here is this week’s update:
- Exterior – The driveway is sub-graded and ready for asphalt down to the southeast corner of the building. The carpenters are taping up any exposed seams in the sheeting on zone one so we will be watertight. Deck footings are going in next week.
- Electrical – We had for the rough inspection on fourth floor yesterday and will be having third floor next Wednesday.
- Plumbing – Fourth floor through first floor of Zone One has been inspected.
- HVAC – They have inspected second floor to fourth floor.
- Sprinkler – They have been inspected on fourth floor and third floor.
- Carpenters – They are completing framing in Zone One. In Zone Two they are putting the third floor plywood down. They are hopefully setting walls on third today…the high winds this week kept requiring us to shut our crane down! The carpenters have also bumped their crew size up to 22 and they have started working 10 hour days.
- We are having the fourth floor building inspection in hopes that we can begin insulation and plan to start to installing the sheet rock next Wednesday.
Have a great weekend!