Happy June, Zvago Lake Superior Members! Here is this week’s construction update:
- Exterior-Brick installation on the west side of building is completed and 50% of the North side is completed. Patio doors and exterior swing doors started being installed last week. Unit deck construction started this week.
- Electricians- They are 90% done in the first floor common areas, and Zone Two units are all boxed out.
- Plumbers- They have only fourth floor to complete for waste and vent installation. They are also currently running the water lines in Zone Two.
- HVAC-They will be finished with the rough ins for Zone Two by the end of next week. They are currently running the unit ductwork on second floor of Zone One.
- Sprinkler fitters- They are working on the fourth floor of Zone Two.
- Sheet rockers- They have completed the sheet rock installation on the second floor units as well as the elevator shaft. The stair shaft is sheet rocked on fourth and third floor.
- Tapers- They have completed taping on the fourth floor and third floor will be completed early next week.
- Carpenters- They framing on the third and fourth floors of Zone Two, and will be done with the roof on Monday.
- Elevator- They started the installation of the elevator this week.
- Insulators- All units in Zone One are completely insulated.
Wishing you a great weekend!!