As of yesterday, we have confirmed with our contractor that the project remains on schedule and they do not foresee any delays. Here is what has been going on at Zvago Lake Superior:
- The carpenters are working on roof framing, roof sheeting, and roof parapets. We are looking to be completed with zone one roof framing on April 2nd.
- HVAC is working on exhaust piping and venting on the third floor and are also laying out on the fourth floor.
- The plumbing crew is working on the fourth floor waste and vent piping and should be done with that early next week.
- The electricians are boxing out units on the third floor and setting their switch gears in the garage. They will start pulling wire once the roof is in place.
- Roofing is scheduled to start on April 6th, weather permitting.
Have a great weekend!